Every year several local languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree this opinion?

Undoubtedly, in this modern world, numerous local languages are fading out in most all of countries through modernization in human life. It raises controversy whether this issue might compel us to evoke culture degradation. Some people believe this phenomena would not generate paradox for them because there is a benefit which is reducing their responsibility to learn traditional languages. Nonetheless, as an individual, I refuse this opinion because local languages are patrimonies from our ancestor.

The most problem which affect folk's volition to learn the local languages are the languag...

Sentence: I refuse this opinion because local languages such a patrimony from our ancestor.
Description: Need a complete sentence after because
Suggestion: I refuse this opinion because local languages are patrimonies from our ancestor.

Sentence: The most problem affect folk's volition to learn the local languages the language's complexities
Suggestion: The most problems which affect folk's volition to learn the local languages are the language's complexities

Sentence: Most of modern children believe that understanding Javanese language is quite difficult concerning font and pronunciation of Javanese language is very unique. It has different configuration from international letter concerning the pattern is complex alike Japanese letter.
Description: it is wrong to put a complete sentence after 'concerning'

Sentence: On the other hand, the pivotal function of local languages are to continue the ancestor languages heritage as a legacy for the future generations.
Suggestion: On the other hand, the pivotal functions of local languages are to continue the ancestor languages heritage as a legacy for the future generations.

Sentence: Indeed, it is a language communication among my family regarding all of my family respect the Javanese language as our authentic identity.
Sentence: They preclude to disdain the function of region languages which is vital regarding local languages are the source of national language ' Bahasa Indonesia'.
Description: it is wrong to put a complete sentence after 'regarding'

Sentence: In conclusion, local languages are important, as it function, role, and position of a region or nation.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: replace it function to its function

You still have some grammatical issues in your essay writing. They are hidden and we can figure out in this essay. Gram errors will greatly affect the essay marks. We will re-view your other essays.

Your vocabulary words are great, but you need to develop sentences smoothly. Take a look at essays by Tessy James : http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james .