Examine the arguments in favor and against animal experiments and come to a conclusion in this issue

Examine the arguments in favor and against animal experiments and come to a conclusion in this issue.

Animal testing has been one of the debates and contentious issues today. Millions of animal died each year because animals are being experimented by scientists in developing medicine and non medical research. While other opposed to this kind of experiment because they believe that it is morally wrong.

From the one side , Animals has become the instruments in creating cure for a certain disease. The fact that animals is biologically similar to humans , scientists take this opportunity to study them with different products and medicine before clinical trial to humans . they examine carefully the effects of a drug to the subject and disregard if side effects is seen because this might develop danger to humans if given.However , Animals that is subject to experimentation experienced painful and cruel examination. Instilling medicine to their body causes them to languish to pain and eventually die. Apropos to this argument , animal testing is also evident to school. To be specific , the biology class experiments. wherein animals like frog , are being dissect to teach students better and saves teacher's time in discussing the anatomy of the frog.

On the other hand , some people feel that animals should be respected and not subjected to experimentation. Although it is lucrative way on developing remedy for humans, people think that there are other method to replace animal testing or at least use small quantity of animals in medical related experiments. For example , Researchers may utilize tissue samples from one animal subject that can be used in multiple test. Hence , animals experiencing horrendous experiments will be reduced. In addition , non medical research such as cosmetic and creating perfumes should be proscribed by the law since it is not really important to the society and alternative method is believe to be considered.

Putting all the aforementioned reasons into a nutshell , Animals have also the right to live freely and respected. I believe that it is a challenge for the scientists to think deeply on how to increase public health to people , with the aid of state of the art technology and excluding animals for testing.

Sentence: In addition , non medical research such as cosmetic and creating perfumes should be proscribed by the law since it is not really important to the society and alternative method is believe to be considered.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and believe

Although it is lucrative way on developing remedy for humans,
Suggestion: Although it is a lucrative way on developing remedy for humans,

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.