Examine the arguments in favor and against animal experiments and come to a conclusion in this issue.

Over the past decades, the most groundbreaking scientific researches have flourished. Researchers owe all these discoveries to laboratory animals. However, there have been a heated argument between advocators and contradictors of this approach.

First, it it undeniable that experimental researches are strongly dependent on scientific investigations on animals such as rats, mice, apes, snails, frogs and pigs. Most neuroscientific breakthroughs could not happen without involving snails as a living sample. Accordingly, physiologists, behavioural science researchers, medical scientists and ot...

Sentence: First, it it undeniable that experimental researches are strongly dependent on scientific investigations on animals such as rats, mice, apes, snails, frogs and pigs.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to it and it

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts