Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment. What can governments do to address these problems? What can individual people do?

Needless to say, nowadays, environmental damage by humans has reached an all time high. In highly industrialized 21th century people destroy the environment in each and every opportunity. Urbanization process has accelerated deforestation and the number of cars is enough to air pollution, global warming jeopardizes public health. However, I take the view that both government and individuals can go hand in hand and demonstrate a determined effort.

Firstly, governments should introduce some legislation which can prevent environmental catastrophe. Novel solutions can be by provoking companies to promote social responsibilities or simply introducing green tax. Government also can come down heavily on those factories which have worthwhile "contribution" for environmental pollution. Thus, it is foregone conclusion that those absolutely essential steps can prevent the projected dire consequences of environmental damage.

Moreover, individuals should shoulder the blame and put some processes into action. For instance, for the sake of fresh air they may exhibit great propensity to hybrid cars. Furthermore, they must be very eager to collect garbage and give them to factories which recycle toxic waste. What is more, non-governmental organizations can initiate large-scale trainings, seminars or flash mobs which propagate people to be vociferous opponent of pollution. So, it is blatantly obvious that individuals are great power for the prevention of environmental damaging.

All in all, I do trust that with the contributions of joint efforts of both government and people it is possible to minimize the perilous consequences of environmental pollution.

Sentence: Needless to say, nowadays, environmental damage by humans has reached an all time high.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to time and high

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater