The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.To what extend do you agree or disagree.?

The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.
To what extend do you agree or disagree.?

It's always been an important issue to explore and develop the safe alternatives of fossil fuels and should paid much more attention as a global priority today.

To begin with, Fossil fuels are formed from natural processes and once for all it also going to be extinct in upcoming centuries, as the usage of fuels is being increased as time progresses. Fossil fuels are like oil and coal that are used for many purpose like coal is used in train. Oil is also being used in many vehicles for transportation purpose. So due the widely use of such fossil fuels the rate of fuels has also increased, it also affect the economic of the country. So there should be a proper use of fuel and try not to use it unnecessary, and also follow the slogan "The Less You Burn... The More You Earn..." , "Oil Which Burn Will Never Return" and bring awareness among people.

Secondly, Nowadays scientist has been working hard to invent a replacement of fossil fuel. Recently, they have discovered a scooter that use to run on electricity and power to run not on fuels. In addition, scientist are also trying to make a vehicle to run on water. So the scientist are working hard to discovered a proper alternative of fossil fuel.

To sum up, I completely agree with the invention in replacement of fossil fuel.And the care must also be taken by the people to make a proper use of it.

More words wanted.