Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough.To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

People always put certain goals and targets during their lives and endeavor to do their best to reach them. Meanwhile, it is an undeniable fact that there may be a range of obstacles, so sometimes it results with failure. There are some people who agree with the quota saying “Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough”. I particularly agree with this statement, but I think before drawing a quick conclusion, it needs to be discussed.

First of all, we cannot completely deny the fact that only desiring and doing nothing will not help us, there are probably a number of different factors which influences the failure. Furthermore, we must acknowledge that, the secret of success is working hard and never giving up. What I mean is that nothing is impossible if we sincerely want something and work hard for reaching them and to my mind the incentive of our working is the strength of our aspiration. For instance, if a sportsman wants to be the winner in any championship he must train and prepare for it, because only desiring or praying will not help him to succeed.

Moreover, from another point of view, it seems to me that one of the most essential factors is, as Charlie Chaplin said, the belief in ourselves. If we want something very much but we are not confident enough about it, it can impair our motivation and as a consequence, causes the failure.

To conclude, taking into account all the facts mentioned above, I think only strong wish is not enough to avoid the failure and get success in our life. We must be strong to overcome the difficulties, because there is nothing that human being is not able to do.