Failure is proof that the desire wasn t enough To what extend do you agree or disagree

“Failure is proof that the desire wasn’t enough.”

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Human beings are faced with achievements and failures at the same time in virtually all parts of their lives. Unfortunately, the latter is known to occur much more frequently than the first one. Many consider that the failure is the direct result of inadequate desire while others do not. I agree in order to achieving what we want need to have real wish. Therefore, people had better seek answers for that problem from themselves rather than looking for unreasonable facts.

As for some people, main reason in failing to achieve what they really want is believed to be lack of luck without recognizing their failure is distinct evidence of failing to become successful. So, luck is still remaining to be vital cause of fulfilling what people want for those people. As a consequence, they are becoming more and more encouraged to blame ‘shortage’ of luck regardless they do not possess any desire for what they are doing and life force have been lost in manifold of peoples’ behavior as I observed.

On the other hand, there is question “What is the real answer for not being successful?” which is still waiting for answer. To the best of my knowledge, having wish or may be interest is the pure necessity for not failing. Because in this way people will be motivated to endeavuor to achieve, what they want, and dedication and preparation will be the following actions. Recent research relating to the understanding of human brain showed that mankind can achieve whatever he actually desires since our brain will be programmed according to our wishes and operates in the sane way if existence of real desire is implied.

As outlined above, one can conclude that desire is vital necessity for being successful as it will create other areas notably dedication and motivation in our lives and put us nearer to pour goals. It also should not be forgotten that nothing happens out of anything.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts