Family who do not send their children to get financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education. Do you agree or disagree.

In the modern world, education is crucial for a successful and developed nation. Everyone wants to get higher education in order to achieve success in his or her life. Some people who argue that they do not need to pay tax to support public schools, if they are sending their children to private schools. While others have opposite opinion, they believe that everyone has to contribute. This essay will examine both opinions before making definitive conclusion.

On one hand side, there are people who say that private schools are very costly; they are paying enough for their children so they do not need to pay extra tax for universal education. In addition, they are not merely paying tuition fee but also those schools have other charges such as recreational activities fees and uniform fees. They think it would be extra burden for them if they will pay tax. Furthermore, universal education is receiving enough donations from other resources.

On the other hand, it is also possible to make opposite case. It is often argued that taxation is very important factor for built the developed nation. It has been proven by analyzing that approximately eighty percent children are going to public schools. As a result, burden on public schools is increasing day by day due to growing population and knowing people to importance of education. Thus, everyone has responsibility in society. Furthermore, some developed countries have free education available to everyone due to high- salary employees are paying tremendous amount of tax, and while others are contributing less according to their pay scale, so there are no extra burden on any one.

In my opinion, both arguments have merits; I believe that everyone has responsibility to make a flourishing nation. Everyone needs to pay tax in order to achieve honor in society.