Fashion trends are difficult to follow these days and it is widely believed that they primarily exists just to sell their products. Some people believe that we should not follow them and that we should dress in what we feel like comfortable in. To what ex

Fashion trends are difficult to follow these days and it is widely believed that they primarily exists just to sell their products. Some people believe that we should not follow them and that we should dress in what we feel like comfortable in. To what extent, do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The world is becoming more and more materialistic day by day. So many people believes that, the fast changing fashion seems to be for popularizing and promoting a wide verity of commodities and it is not easy to follow. However, other believes the opposite.

It is widely believed in today’s materialistic world that, the latest innovative fashion trends hold great significance. Firstly, fashion designs exist as a form of creative artistic expression of the designer. It may true to an extent. Secondly, people like changes and stay unique. Designer dress provide then an opportunity to stay ex...

Sentence: So many people believes that, the fast changing fashion seems to be for popularizing and promoting a wide verity of commodities and it is not easy to follow.
Description: The fragment people believes that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace believes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: For instance, a latest trend dress may help you to draw the attention of many people, at the same time it will blow the budget.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and latest

Error: verity Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts