Faste food is believed haramful to health by many people It must be banned to maintain good health

Faste food is believed haramful to health by many people. It must be banned to maintain good health.

Food is basic need of human. It gives energy to human body. Food and its trends have changed from past. Nowadays people mostly like to eat fast food. Many people believed it is harmful to human health. But the idea of banning it is totally wrong or unfair because there are other effective way of maintain good health.

The trend of eating fast food has been increasing. It is most popular in youngsters. It harms human health in some ways. Firstly, some time junk food is not fresh but some chemicals are used to keep it fresh. When people eat such food it give bad effects to body. Secondly, absence of some nutrients make it unhealthy food. In addition some type of spices mix in it for taste rather than healthy nutrients. By eating such unhygienic food people hunted by some diseases like sickness . Moreover, fast food give extra fat to body and it is main reason of fatty bodies in the world. By these ways it harms health.

On the other hand, fast food is beneficial in more then one way. To illustrate, in this fast world everybody hectic in work. So, some time people have no time to prepare food at home. During this situation they buy fast food easily from market. Also people can easily take it to anywhere. For example during some journeys and long rides it proves better to take with rather than home made food.

To put the matter into proper light, fast food should not be banned. If it happened it stop the business and lead to poverty in economy. Then busy people would also face problems because they unable to prepare food at home. By some changes in fast food it will become healthy. However to maintain better health, people should do exercises, play games and do other physical activities. People should follow these ways to be healthy.

in conclusion, fast food should be prepared in hygienic way which proves beneficial for human health. For being healthy people should change their lazy life style. So banning fast food is not a better view rather than make change in it.

Sentence: Then busy people would also face problems because they unable to prepare food at home.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and unable

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater