Financial education should be mandatory component of the school program. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Today, financial education is not a narrow specialization but it is a demanding knowledge of our modern life. Considering its value, today many people claim that children should be taught financial education as a mandatory subject at schools. It is agreed that children who is aware of inance basics today, will be successful in budget planning and neverfall short in the future as well as it would help them to manage their own businesses effectively, even though they have no any special financial education after the graduation.

Including finance as a subject to the school program would help sudents to manage their family budget efficiently in the future. For example, basic knowledge of how to effectively spend money and what proportion of income should be saved would give them confidence and allow them to secure a lot of money in the future.

Early expose to financial education may help students to maintain their business effectively and with a confidence even without any specialized business skills. For instance, students who learn basics of how to invest available funds effectively would have a better understanding of where to invest and how effective is their decision. Surely early understanding of how finances works would advance them in the business world.

In conclusion, teaching pupils financial subjects at schools would affect theit well-being positively in the future. Financial knowledge would allow them to manage their income and spendings more effectively and also help them to involve in business activities without taking additional special business courses.

Sentence: It is agreed that children who is aware of inance basics today, will be successful in budget planning and neverfall short in the future as well as it would help them to manage their own businesses effectively, even though they have no any special financial education after the graduation.
Error: inance Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: neverfall Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Including finance as a subject to the school program would help sudents to manage their family budget efficiently in the future.
Error: sudents Suggestion: students

More words wanted!

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james