food

food

Food is one of very important in the world. Without food we cannot live in the world. Since people make food with traditional and than now in era modern there are many manners for make fast food. Like equipment and material. But make food manner traditional more healthy. Formerly people use traditional equipment . And in era modern many people use equipment modern. Like pan, blender, mixer and the rest.

First of all, in era modern many people use pan modern. For example presto pan, presto pan can easy for cook. My mother uses presto pan for cook meat because if we use presto pan for cook meat, cooking meat with easy and not long for waiting cooking meat. Beside presto can cooking meat, in presto also can use for make cake. Like “bolu kukus”. Presto pan can use for make all cook.

Secondly, many people use blender for make flavor. Formerly people use “ cobek-cobek” make flavor but in era modern many people use blander because blander can make people easy for make flavor with use blender. Beside blander used for make flavor, we can make pop ice used blander. Many benefits from blander.

Finally, in the cake store, they are use equipment modern for cooking cake, they always use mixer for mixing batter because mixer can easy for mix better like butter, sugar, wheat and the rest. Formerly they used equipment traditional but in era modern many cake store use equipment modern for easy making cake and have taste different.

To sum up. In era modern many people use modern equipment. They are always use modern equipment for easy make cooking because they are will make many food., like restaurant, cake store, cafe and the rest.

Sentence: Since people make food with traditional and than now in era modern there are many manners for make fast food.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to era and modern
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Sentence: But make food manner traditional more healthy.
Suggestion: Refer to manner and traditional

Sentence: And in era modern many people use equipment modern.
Suggestion: Refer to era and modern
Suggestion: Refer to equipment and modern

Sentence: First of all, in era modern many people use pan modern.
Suggestion: Refer to era and modern

Sentence: Beside presto can cooking meat, in presto also can use for make cake.
Description: The word can is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Sentence: Presto pan can use for make all cook.
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Sentence: Secondly, many people use blender for make flavor.
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Sentence: Beside blander used for make flavor, we can make pop ice used blander.
Suggestion: Refer to for and make