Essay topics: Forests are the lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world's forests amounts to death of the world we currently know.
To what extent do you agree or disagree.
Forests are not only the most important resources of human, but also the habitat of huge amount of plant and animal species on the earth. I totally agree that destroying these natural green resources will lead to dire consequences that people not be able to foreseen such as the climate change, natural disasters, or even extinction of human and most of the creatures on the earth.
Forests have many functions which are vital for human and animal species. Forests absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen via the photosynthesis of trees. Human and animal species can not live without oxygen. Our lungs absorb oxygen and generate carbon dioxide and forests work as natural air conditioners which m ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Forests are the lungs of the earth. Destruction of the world's forests amounts to death of the world we currently know.To what extent do you agree or disagree. (74.28570000000001)
- Having a balanced diet and eating balanced meals is the key to a healthy life.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (57.7778)
- Many people believe that the high levels of violence in films today are causing serious social problems. What are these problems and how could they be reduced? (60.5263)
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviours.Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (60)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (78)