A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and w

A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you can do there and what the food was like.

Dear Sarah,

Hi my best friend. How are you today? Long time no see you. I am very happy when I heard good news about situation of you and your family. You have a plan for going to vacation in the United Kingdom. Well, I can give an advice about a place which is interesting in there for you. Opportunely, I have an experience in there when my family and I went to a place which called Lochinver in the north west of Scotland one year ago. You have to know to arrive there you must spend your time for a long. But do not worry friend, when you arrive there, you can see wonderful scenery and I think it is comparable with your long trip.

You only can stay a few places there. There just have two hotels, the Kirkaig and the Assynt in the center of town and a campsite just outside town. When I and my family arrived in there, we chose to stay at the Kirkaig Hotel. But I think if you and your family stay in there, you and your family will choose to camp because I know that you and your family are keen campers. So, you might prefer the camping choice.

If you stay in there, you can do everything, but you sometime do not do anything because there are a bit dependent on the weather. Many locations are interesting in there. Such us a beautiful beach, a golf course, the finishing is excellent and there are fantastic hills nearby for walking in amazing scenery. As well as, you can find a small cinema in town that is about all. Take some board games!

Hotel in there has a food which is characteristic British but several of the Scottish specialties are fantastic. But if you are camping in there, you can eat kind of food everything which you wants.

I am sorry friend, I have got to go out and pick up my children in the school. You can write again if you need other information.

Regards,
Mary

Sentence: But if you are camping in there, you can eat kind of food everything which you wants.
Description: The fragment you wants . is rare

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

a lot of 'but' in the essay

write the essay formally.