Full time university students spend most of the time in studying. They should do other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

In today’s world, majority of the prospective full-time university students are spending most of their time studying. As such, I completely agree that they need to spend time doing other activities too. This will be shown by looking at how physical wellbeing and family life is important along with education.

For one, pupils need to spend time on physical activities. Take Shanghai, for example. Students in Shanghai are well known for their high education. This is demonstrated by the economic contribution they make to their country’s benefit. The drawback here is that, these pupils are becoming obese by spending most of their time on studying, and not doing any sport. Thus, as can be clearly seen from my example there is a need of physical exercise as well.

In addition to this, Students need to concentrate on family relations. To illustrate, in America, pupils often traverse longer distances and live at student residences in order to commit to full-time studies. This leads to a strain in their family relations. Living with family allows them to have a sense of empathy and makes them a responsible person. This makes it clear why pupils need to indulge in other activities as well as in education.

In conclusion, after looking at how important physical health and relations are in students’ lives; it has now been proven that pupils need to spend time on other activities as well. It is predicted that this continues to be followed into the foreseeable future.

Minimum 250 words wanted.