Future plans which is to design prisons for learning and working with bigger cells containing computers that will enable study and communication have been criticized for trying to turn prisons into holiday camps and wasting taxpayers money To what extent

Future plans which is to design prisons for learning and working, with bigger cells containing computers that will enable study and communication, have been criticized for trying to turn prisons into “holiday camps” and “wasting taxpayers’ money”. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There is some dispute whether the best method of keeping prisoners is in hard cells or to provide all the facilities for the criminals in during their prison’s lives. In this essay I am going to examine both pros and cons of prison cells dependent on some conditions.

Admittedly, holding criminals who have committed crimes in hard cells is reasonable. For example, if criminals accused of grave crimes do not held in seriously regime cells, other prisoners who have committed minor crimes have a threat of facing up to some illegal actions of those dangerous criminals. In addition, those dangerous prisoners are less likely to show tendency for studying or communicating with other people. For example, if criminals of grave crimes get all the facilities in prisons they are most likely to use them on sinister aims, but not on improving themselves.

On the other hand, everyone, particularly prisoners should be provided with all the facilities therefore to extend their knowledge. For example, if someone commits any minor crimes and is sent to hard cell where he is going to be isolated from everyone as well as restricted from everything, he is less likely going to reform himself. In addition, taking into account that prisoners already loss their liberty which means that, prisons do not mean holiday camps or anything enjoyable place for them. Depriving all prisoners can result in worse consequences. For example, if a person commits any minor crime and as a result is deprived of everything in the prison, he is more likely to be a dangerous person for the society after being released and with hard endeavors adapts to the society.

In conclusion, I would like to reiterate that, prisons should punish criminals in accordance the crimes that they have committed. In this way it is going to be effective for prisoners, if prisons aim to be different for criminals with regard to their crimes.

Sentence: For example, if criminals accused of grave crimes do not held in seriously regime cells, other prisoners who have committed minor crimes have a threat of facing up to some illegal actions of those dangerous criminals.
Description: The fragment in seriously regime is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seriously with adjective

Sentence: For example, if a person commits any minor crime and as a result is deprived of everything in the prison, he is more likely to be a dangerous person for the society after being released and with hard endeavors adapts to the society.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to endeavors and adapts