In the future we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause

In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work. Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause.

Undoubtadly, the latest technology has given variety of user-friendly machines in last few decades and also will continue to invent new idea in the future. Using machines at home or at work are always a time-saving. The more we use machines, the more we get leisure time. But this can be always resulted in positive.Increasing numbers of machine at home or work-place may face many disadvantages as well as advantages.

To begin,reduced quality time with family members can be increased in the future. Today,most family members complains about lack of time to spend with each-other, especially, a working woman. Even-though, technology has given given enormous range of households machines like, washing-machine, microwave oven, or may be a food processor. It requires a manual start and end process by human only. However, recently Japan has introduced a house-wife robot who does all home-works, from cleaning to cooking. In such instances, a working woman can spend more time with their family, specially with children who needs more attention. Moreover, it will be proven as a god to the aged people who are living alone. They will be able to live independently with the help of such robot machines.

Secondly, people will try to become more social, which is again a very lifelike problem in today's society. By using more machines at work, people can use their leisure time to get socialized. They can attend more family functions and can increase the social contacts, which is necessary for personal as well as family growth. However, replacement of physical activities by machines has negative effects as well.

We are already facing a major side-effect of machines, like, laziness in majority of people. People are become so dependent on machines that they feel handicap without machines. As a result, they faces health problems like, obesity, diabetes, cardiac attacks, and many more.The society is already facing the consequences of using more machines at work and home. In future it is going to increase the problem more rather to solve.

To summaries, more quality time and increases in social appearance will outweigh the other problems which may raise due to extensive use of machines in future.

Sentence: Eventhough, technology has given given enomrous range of households machines like, washing-machine, microwave oven, or may be a food processor.
Description: The fragment given given contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: People are become so dependent on machines that they feel handicap without machines.
Description: The fragment become so dependent is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with have

Sentence: As a result, they faces health problems like, obesity, diabetes, cardiac attacks, and many more.The society is already facing the consequencies of using more machines at work and home.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and faces

Sentence: In future it is going to increase the problem more rather to solve.
Description: The fragment more rather to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rather with adjective

Sentence: But this can be always reslted in positive.Increasing numbers of machine at home or work-place may face many disavantages as well as advantages.
Error: disavantages Suggestion: disadvantages
Error: reslted Suggestion: rested

Sentence: To begin,reduced quality time with family members can be icreased in the future.
Error: icreased Suggestion: increased

Error: enomrous Suggestion: enormous

Sentence: By using more machines at work, people can use their leisure time to get socialised.
Error: socialised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We are already facing a major side-effect of machines, like, lazyness in majority of people.
Error: lazyness Suggestion: laziness

Sentence: To summeries, more quality time and increases in social appearance will outweigh the other problems which may raise due to extensive use of machines in future.
Error: summeries Suggestion: summaries

The essay content doesn't match the essay topic.