In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work.Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause.

In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work.
Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause.

Take a leisure time and manage it becoming productive is the best way to improving yourself. Leisure means a condition when a person had a freedom and out of some strict duty. Going out from your routine, and choose take a leisure sometimes doing by many people, in contrast leisure time changing to finishing duty usually consist. By this point, however it sometimes hard to do, but we can get the advantages later, in the future.

Nowadays take leisure time in the duty choosing by some people in many fields. They avoid from the responsibility because it is uncomfortable to do, therefore as a human being we have tendency to get pleasure as far as they want. For example: an employee going out to the market in their work time, or lecture absent in the teaching time to go to traveling. From psychological view, benefit containing it can be recharge and refresh our mind from the all of work duty, this is important for mental health, so that’s why taking recreation is the personal yearly schedule.

The Problem is when leisure time taking in the work day frequently happens. While sometimes we need refreshing, but over avoiding duty is the deviation from your responsibility. In the early it suitable to do, instantly far from something you hate and do excited you like, but it seems just disaster postponement. You should come back and finished your duty, time by time your duty storage is count up. By this situation you just get pseudo pleasure, because you have to face more duty later.

In summary taking leisure in the work time not only has benefit but also has problem too. While this is enjoyable to refresh your mind instantly, but the worst coming in the end. The best way to choose is doing something as the portion, work in the working time, and relax in the relaxing time.

Take a leisure time and manage it becoming productive is the best way to improving yourself.
Taking a leisure time and managing it to be productive is the best way to improving yourself.

Sentence: From psychological view, benefit containing it can be recharge and refresh our mind from the all of work duty, this is important for mental health, so that's why taking recreation is the personal yearly schedule.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: In the early it suitable to do, instantly far from something you hate and do excited you like, but it seems just disaster postponement.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and suitable

The essay is out of topic.