General Training Task 1 An English speaking friend is coming to study in your town next year and has written for information and advance Write a letter with these information Offer to find a place for him her to live Give advice about how to find a part t

General Training Task 1
An English-speaking friend is coming to study in your town next year and has written for information and advance.
Write a letter with these information:
• Offer to find a place for him /.her to live
• Give advice about how to find a part-time job
• Give information on where they can learn your language
Begin your letter with: Dear Farhan Wakalanud
At least 150 words

Dear Farhan Wakalanud

I am glad to hear you have a plan to continue your study in Indonesia next year. You would migrate from Beijing directly. I think it would be amusing if you rent a boarding house where it is near from your campus. If you please, I could search the best boarding house in area. Simply tell me your wishes to make sure your type which is based on your budget.

When you are ready to move, I suggest you to apply a part-time job in some restaurants because it could pay your monthly expenditure. You do not have to confuse about the job’s procedures and ways concerning I ...

I am glad to hear you have a plan to continue your study in Indonesia next year.
Suggestion: I am glad to hear that you have a plan to continue your study in Indonesia next year.

You do not have to confuse about the job’s procedures and ways concerning I would send the information to your e-mail.
Suggestion: You do not have to confuse about the job’s procedures. I will send the information to your by e-mail.

Sentence: Also, I have read your mail that you interesting learn Indonesian language to prevent shock culture while you are arriving.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to you and interesting