General Traning Task 1One of your pen pals will shortly be visiting your city. For some reasons, you can not manage to meet him at the airport on time.Write a letter asking him to wait for you at the airport and tell him how to identify you.•You should wr

General Traning Task 1
One of your pen pals will shortly be visiting your city. For some reasons, you can not manage to meet him at the airport on time.

Write a letter asking him to wait for you at the airport and tell him how to identify you.
• You should write at least 150 words.
• You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Dear Wir Wir,
Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I am writing this letter to let you know that I will not be available in time to pick you up on the Brunei International Airport.

I am anxiously awaiting your arrival at 10.30am. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances , I cannot take you sharply as already planned. An unexpected business meeting has come up which I am difficult to avoid it. According my secretary, it will be done at 11am. So, probably I may appear in the airport at 11.30am.

If I were you, it will be a good idea that you might wait me for awhile there. There is one best coffee shop near the waiting room. Precisely, it is located 20 meters on the right side of the airport. The cafe has a well-known coffee. It is Luwak Kopi, and I guarantee that you never try this before. As long you are waiting me, you may enjoy a cup coffee and stunning decoration of that place.

Once again, I am sorry that I cannot fulfil my promise to be there on time. If you have any question, I would be happy to respond it as soon as possible

Best wishes,

War Wir Wur

According my secretary,
According to my secretary,

Sentence: Once again, I am sorry that I cannot fulfil my promise to be there on time.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill