GIVING DETAIL INFORMATION OF CRIMES IN NEWSPAPER AND ON TELEVISION HAS BAD CONSEQUENCES SOME SUGGEST THAT GOVERNMENT SHOULD IMPOSE SOME RESTRICTION ON THEM WHAT EXTENT YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE

GIVING DETAIL INFORMATION OF CRIMES IN NEWSPAPER AND ON TELEVISION HAS BAD CONSEQUENCES.
SOME SUGGEST THAT GOVERNMENT SHOULD IMPOSE SOME RESTRICTION ON THEM .
WHAT EXTENT YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE.

In this globalization, media has very crucial role in maintaining nation's peace, entertainment and social integrity. However, in recent times due to the high level of competition they are changes their focus over crucial issues such as crime, which may threatens nation's security.

There are sundry crime shows telecasted on TV or in newspapers. The scenario started with CID before 15 years and followed by crime petrol, vardat, gumrah etc. There are numerous ways they provide details of crime. Firstly, by modust operandi where they duplicate the sequences happened at the time of crime. They presents this in such a manner that more and more people are attracted to the show. Secondly by discussing a case and the methods of investigation. To make it more realistic they involve forensic investigations into it.

However, such activities resulted into bad consequences. Many people follow s the described techniques and does crime. Even they get an idea about investigation methods, so they takes extra precautions. Continuous telecast of rape cases, murder cases leaves deep impact into child's brain and many time results into criminal mentality. Additionally many people creates doubt to their relatives after watching such programs.

The impacts are not limited to this, the criminals gets updated and latest information about their crime through media. Recently, in my country, police arrested most wanted thief from hotel while he was watching news related to his crime. Even the terrorist of 26/11 Mumbai attack, were getting latest information through news channel. This illustrate that it's high time for government to take some stringent action and ostracize such programs

To recapitulate, I believe that, for high TRP and more profit, media has forgotten their role and government should restrict such programs for peace, safety and unity of nation.

Sentence: However, in recent times due to the high level of competition they are changes their focus over crucial issues such as crime, which may threatens nation's security.
Description: two verbs
Suggestion: Refer to are changes
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and threatens

Sentence: They presents this in such a manner that more and more people are attracted to the show.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to They and presents

Sentence: Even they get an idea about investigation methods, so they takes extra precautions.
Suggestion: Refer to they and takes

Sentence: Additionally many people creates doubt to their relatives after watching such programs.
Description: The fragment people creates doubt is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace creates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Firstly, by modust operandi where they duplicate the sequences happened at the time of crime.
Error: modust Suggestion: modest

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.