Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.

What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Undoubtedly, one of the most pressing issues that world is dealing with today is global warming. There are various reasons which have led to global warming and several steps can be taken by government and individual to combat this problem.

A number of factors are responsible for the rise in temparature of earth. For one, exhaust gases from vehicles are polluting the air to a large extent and contributing to the earth's temparature to go up. Secondly, a vast area of forest has been demolished for the purpose of making industrial or residential area. This has a direct impact on global warming...

Sentence: A number of factors are responsible for the rise in temparature of earth.
Error: temparature Suggestion: temperature

Sentence: For one, exhaust gases from vehicles are polluting the air to a large extent and contributing to the earth's temparature to go up.

Sentence: This has a direct impact on global warming as trees keep the temparature low by absorbing carbon-di-oxide.

Sentence: For instance, because of introduction of large number of cars and also cutting down most of the trees in Sundarban, the temparature in Bangladesh has risen by five degree celcius within only a decade.
Error: celcius Suggestion: celsius