Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Human always uses different kind of energies. For many years, People were used wood to make fire. After human found about coal, this stone become primary source of energy. When people discovered fossil oil, coal replaced with these new sources. All of these sources have some limitations.

First, we do not have enough sources of theme. In the world, a few countries have these sources such as the Middle East countries. Secondly, these sources are under ground. We must spend a lot of money to achieve them. In addition, after we get them, we have to convert them to become useful. These processes do not easy at all. Finally, fossil oil is danger for climate. Pollution that we have now is resulting of using fossil oil.

In my opinion, government must try to find new sources of energy. Today we have new sources. For example, we try to use energy of sun, or water even wind. All these nature energy are clean and do not harmful at all. However, these sources do not enough for all propose. We cannot use of them in factories or in cars. Moreover, next generation of us also will need fossil oil. We should not use all of them. Maybe nuclear energy is good replacement for fossil oil, but it is dangerous. This source is more dangerous than other source of energy. We remember events such as Hiroshima.

To conclude, both governments and people must try to reduce uses of harmful source energy. Government should allocate more budgets on researcher to find new source of energy