Essay topics: The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures for 2025.
Given is the graph providing a comparison of production and consumption of energy for the period of 1950- 2000 and the predicted figures for 2025 in the US.
A glance at the chart reveals that the amount of consumption surged from around 30 to 65 units during 1950-1970. Similarly, the energy production also rose from 30 and reached approximately 60 units. Referring to the information bar it is observed that in comparison with consumption, energy production was more stable, and indicated 90 and 60 units respectively so the result of the difference between them made the proportion of energy imports continue to increase from 5 to 30 units till 2005.
It is also predicted that the quantity of energy consumption will noticeably rocket and reach 140 units whereas the production will be only 80 units so about 60 units of energy will be consumed by 2025.
In conclusion, it can be noted that a great increase in energy projections is anticipated in the US.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Stephanie Kaushal||78||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||inazuaf||67||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||bocahnakal||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 7 months ago||Nodira||55||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||Lê Kim Kiều Anh||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||Yves||58||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||Yves||63||Read full essay|
|4 years 1 month ago||Shahasib||63.3333||Read full essay|
- The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant (80)
- 1.Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language? (70)
- Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.•You should write at least 250 words.•You s (71.66670000000001)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (68.5)
- The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (90)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (75)
- Some people think that women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (64)
- Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace everyday .Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages ? (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (80)
- The pie charts below show the units of electricity production of fuel by source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. (75)