The graph below shows demand for electricity in England during typical day in a winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in average English home.

The graph illustrates the amount of electricity needed by a typical English family comparing data for summer and winter and the pie chart provides information about the electricity usage.

It can easily be seen that, in winter demand for electricity is considerably ahead of the same indicator in summer. We can also note that, the biggest need for electric power is observed at 2100, while the least amount of electricity is used at 730.(respectively 45000units and 30000units). Whereas, the graph line describing electricity demand peaks at 1430, when it reaches to 20000units and bottoms out at 900 falling to 13000units.

When it comes to the pie chart, it shows that heating rooms and heating water ranks first in terms of electricity usage, being slightly more than the half of the overall use. The second biggest consumer is ovens and kettles (17.5%), which is followed by the group of things, such as lighting, TV, radio and goods including vacuum cleaners, food mixers and electric tools (each 15%).

To sum it up, the electricity demand of an average English household hits its top at late hours on winter days and the mentioned demand is mainly formed by the need to heat rooms and water.

The essay is out of topic in the second paragraph. You are asked to compare 'the demand for electricity in England during typical day in a winter and summer';