This graph illustrates the number of Chinese, Korean and Indian students who enrolled at Rice University over a five year period. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given chart provides clear information about the proportion of students from various countries who enrolled at Rice University. It is clearly seen that during the indicated period, lines for Chinese and Indian students showed an upward trend while Korea witnessed a dramatic drop.

According to the graph, we can easily determine that in 2000, Korea ranked the first with more than 100 students and was significantly ahead of students from China and India which made up 20 and 19 respectively. During a year the figures for China and India gradually increased hand in hand, but after converging in 40, the gap between these lines began to widen. However, Korea plummeted by 60 students in 2000 and remained stable till 2003.

In 2004, the indicators of China considerably surpassed other countries and hit its peak at 98 students. India, which accounted for 78, was followed by Korea, indicating 30 students only.

All in all, the chart suggests that there were noticeably alterations in the enrolment rates.

Sentence: All in all, the chart suggests that there were noticeably alterations in the enrolment rates.
Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment