The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

Given are the charts giving information about the proportion of the British classified by gender and age, buying music albums in three genres, namely Pop, Rock and Classical Music. It is clear that more males purchased music albums than their female counterparts in all the three types under study.

More specifically, regarding Pop music, just more than 30% of men bought albums, compared to approximately 15% of women. In addition, this kind of music was more popular among people aged between 16 and 24 as well as 25 and 34 than any other group, about 35% for both the former and the latter. It is also interesting to note that Rock music followed a similar pattern as the dominant age groups were 16-24 and 25-34, at 30% and 32% respectively. People over the age of 45 showed less interest in the first two genres, accounting for only 7% in both categories.

Turning to classical music, although the rate for males was higher than that of females just like Pop and Rock, the gap between the two sexes was considerably smaller. Besides, the figures for this type of music albums revealed a totally different trend since the oldest age group ranked first and made up 20%, which was ahead of that of 16-24 and 35-44 age group by a wide margin.

Sentence: More specifically, regarding Pop music, just more than 30 of men bought albums, compared to apporximately 15 of women.
Error: apporximately Suggestion: approximately

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts