Essay topics: The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age.
The graphs reveal the information on three types of music albums bought by British people, with respect to ages and sexes. It can be seen clearly that Classical music was least popular type of music was popular among all type of categories, it was greatly unpopular between 16-24 years old people.
Pop and Rock music have almost identical numbers in percentage in sales between three types of customers but Pop music have a lead as compare to Rock music. The major difference of sales between males and females is noticed in Rock music, where male have a lead of 11% to women. According to the third graph, sales of Classical music has increased throughout the ages, accordingly 25-34, 35-44 and 45+ people. The highest purchase has calculated in people between 25-34, where they spent approximately 38%. They are preceded by people between 16-24 and 35-44, by just one percent difference. Graphs shows that purchase of females decrease with meaningful percentage, from Pop to Rock And Rock to Classical music.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Fnweakly||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||kato jay||73||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||Aizhan||67||Read full essay|
|4 months 4 weeks ago||Stephanie Kaushal||78||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||Rioniz||78||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||aldyth||70||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 day ago||vaibhavpatel||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||YS89||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||YS89||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 10 months ago||edisontay90||80||Read full essay|
- In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match or to break records. These days, they are more likely to be motivated by prize money and the opportunity to be famous. (80.7692)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their level of health and fitness in decreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problem and what measures could be taken to solve them. (65)
- As the development of modern science and technology, some aspects of traditional culture are being lost, so some people think that the traditional culture will be replaced by the modern technology and science such as computer or internet. (78.75)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think that this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. (80)
- Some companies reward member of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may have a negative influence on others. (65)
- The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age. (60)
- The thread of nuclear weapon maintains world peace. Nuclear power provides clean and cheap energy. The benefits of nuclear technology far over weighs the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree? (65)
- Are famous people treated unfairly by media. Should they be given more privacy, or it is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives? (70.5556)
- Sex education is schools are only introducing conflicting ideas and confusion among the immature minds and should be immediately stopped. (60)
- IELTS essay: Computers can easily do all the basic and advanced calculations. Do you think that children should spend more time learning basic mathematics or advanced computer technology? (77.7778)