Essay topics: graph
The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
The given process diagram shows the ways of collection of up to minute reliable weather forecast information by Australian Bureau of Meteorology.
The collection of data about weather is completing in four steps, such as incoming information collection, analysis and forecasting of collected information, preparing the forecast and broadcasting the weather reports. The incoming data from the satellite, radar, and dey duoby are collected in the first stage. These data are analyzed in the second stage. In this step the images from the satellite, the scan report from the radar, and synoptic chart from the tower are analyzed in detail. A reliable weather forecast report can be obtained by ca ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||Lee Swet Ying||67||Read full essay|
|9 months 1 week ago||nikynadia||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||Muza||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||ali mirza qubla...||90||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||Fadlanmuzakki||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||cemile||50||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||drjowelynt||65||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||dhruv546||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 4 months ago||eddysuaib||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||renofitriasari||57.1429||Read full essay|
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (76.66670000000001)
- q.....You are advised to spend a maximum of 20 minutes on this task.The graph below gives information on wages of Somecountry over a ten-year period. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown. (90)
- q.......The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You (100)
- The diagram below shows the water cycle, which is the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. (96.66670000000001)
- The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should wri (95)
- Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience. (86.66670000000001)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 150 words (92.5)
- q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should (83.33329999999999)
- The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90)
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 1 (66.66670000000001)