Happiness considered very important in life.Why it is difficult to define ? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Happiness considered very important in life.
Why it is difficult to define ?
What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Happiness was very important in human existence. It is very difficult to define it, because your happiness was born with you when you began your life path. Happiness, what is this? Is this touchable or we can smell it, maybe we can taste it? The sound of this word sometimes gave us some positive energy. I want to discuss with you some factors of Happiness and what does it mean became happy.

Happiness is the mental and emotional state of positive and pleasant emotions. There are a lots of factors which has an influence to us mentally and emotionally. Also I want to indicate that, meaning ...

Sentence: I want to discuss with you some factors of Happiness and what does it mean became happy.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to mean and became

Sentence: For example , happiness is the central theme of buddhist teachings and for ultimate freedom from suffering, they leads its practitioner to Nirvana, a state of everlasting peace.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and leads

Sentence: All little detail and every small event in our life is important because they changes us and our pathway to happiness.
Suggestion: Refer to they and changes

Sentence: In buddhism more mundane forms of happiness such as acquiring wealth , good friendships in society is also recognised as a worthy goals.
Error: buddhism Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: recognised Suggestion: recognized