Is hard work the key to success or is talent also Important

Is hard work the key to success or is talent also Important?

All people want to get success for stabile. otherwise, people cannot do everything. So, the way to get Success only two ways: some people think that the hard work is the best way for great future, while others believe that the investment talent is the best way for creativity without tiring in the work. In this essay, I will explain about the two ways.

Because the way to success requires to hard and tired work, some people think that the hard work is important. Otherwise the way to success is impossible. Now all companies receive that hardworking is not only hard work in companies, but all things that way to success requires to hard work, such as Thomas Alva Edison who tried to make electric lamps needed more than 2000 times for electric lamps that now we take advantages from them, because he got hard work. So, it is the way to great future by hard work for self stabile. Also, the hard work to be the experienced person for managing in live. The hard work is optimal ways for great future and stable. Also, it is for obtaining experience for managing with live.

A feeling of happiness at work is important for getting success. it cannot be only through talent, but also the famous person who gets success is because they invest their talent. In modern life, all people or companies look for talent, but the work without talent is tired. That is why some people believe that talent is a vital key to get success, such as Yanni who is a famous musician with his income every month $.100000. Why it happens? because he invested his talent. Basically, using talent is to be creative for success without tiring, and everybody has talent which can do effective production in his job or life more generally. It is because working by talent is getting happiness in the work. So, talent investment is the best way for getting success to be effective production in the live.

Ultimately, people are free to choose the hard work for great future and self stabile, or talent investment for effective production . All of these are for success in the world.