A health person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and e

A health person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.
What should people do to stay healthy in your country?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and experience

Nowadays being healthy is an important criterion for everyone. People who are healthy are focused, committed and motivated in order to be healthy. There a several ways people stay healthy in my country, Australia. A Healthy person is one who avoids stress by getting plenty of exercise and follows a strict diet. Analyzing key facts that is diet, exercise and avoiding stress would lead in healthy lifestyle and longer life span in a country.

Firstly, Diet plays a very important role and in turn enables a person to eat the right quantity of food and tend to avoid foods which are deep fried and ...

Sentence: This is makes it clear that a person who does his exercises regularly is able to avoid diseases in the future and remain healthy throughout his life.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and makes

Sentence: An instance illustrating this, Professionals who work in IT , Finance and Retail sector are tend to be extremely stressed due to working conditions .
Description: The fragment are tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with adjective

Sentence: Therefore I myself working in IT sector tend to be overly stressed.
Description: The fragment sector tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

Sentence: In summary,a person in order to be healthy need to do regular exercises , eat the right diet and avoid stress by maintain a balance life.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and maintain

No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2 (read a grammar book)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts