Is higher education the best investment?

For long days, parents belief that a higher education is best investment. Most parents make a same decision for his child; drop his child to elementary school and finally to university. They hope their children will grow up with a huge of knowledge. This essay will evaluate that claim, is higher education the best investment?

Firstly, parents consider that the higher education makes people more rational. Their child is training to have critical thinking at campus to solve an assignment. Then, they can search best option to solve the assignment. After problem solves, students can anticipate what will happen next. Finally, they can learn from the mistake and create a better model when they face the same problems. Therefore, a person will have an ability to think rationally.

Moreover, higher education also prepares the students to have specific skill. One type of higher education are polytechnic, prepare the students to have specific skill. For example, graduated from civil engineering had skill to created and evaluated bridge design. In addition, the skill is not available from other department outside civil engineer.

However, higher education like University and Polytechnic fail to generate 'real human'. Firstly, people who graduate from university often behave like robot. They just know procedures and never ask why they should do those procedures. For example, bridge engineer just follow the process for a long time and never renew the process. In addition, they use same method every face the problem.

In summary, higher education often develop person with specific skill. The residue of higher education is people becoming inhuman for most important part, being human.

Sentence: For long days, parents belief that a higher education is best investment.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and belief