hould Wealthy Nations Be Required to Share Their Wealth Among Poorer Nations by Providing Such Things as Food and Education? or Is It the Responsibility of the Governments of Poorer Countries to Look After Their Citizens Themselves?

There are some wealthy nations whch have natural products such as petroleum,gas,gold and other sources of energy in the mordern world. Some people claim that rich nations should be required to allocate their wealth among poorer countries. Others believe that, it is not a problem of rich nations and penniless nations have to take care of their citizens themselves. In my opinion assisting needy nations is not obligatory for superior nations since it can lead to certain problems in wealthy countries and poorer governments will become irresponsible.

Firstly,undeveloped countries need help in food supply.All developed states assess their products for own people in advance. In this case, rich nations should produce more nutrient for both nations. More products means more investment and it will effect on fund of wealthy countries. Morever,it will lead to prices of nourishment and costs will dive. On the other hand,investment on education field of needy countries such as student exhcange, scholarship and other programs will cause certain problems. Exchange student and scholarship programs will grow population and migration in rich countries since more opportunities in education and career will make people to become citizens of superior states.

In the second phase,it is responsibility of governments of penniless nations to look for their ciztizens and deal with problems whcich they have.Assisting of wealthy countries will make them to become irresponsible and they will not to attempt to handle problems in education and other fields. For instance, authorities will not try to find new sources of energy,fertile lands and will not solve difficulties and negative circumstances in education and in this case, condition of undeveloped countries will get worse.

In conclusion,rich and poorer states should coorporate to avoid problems and creat healthy,peaceful and wealthy life in modern world.

Sentence: More products means more investment and it will effect on fund of wealthy countries.
Description: The fragment products means more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace means with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: There are some wealthy nations whch have natural products such as petroleum,gas,gold and other sources of energy in the mordern world.
Error: mordern Suggestion: modern
Error: whch Suggestion: which

Sentence: On the other hand,investment on education field of needy countries such as student exhcange, scholarship and other programs will cause certain problems.
Error: exhcange Suggestion: exchange

Sentence: In the second phase,it is responsibility of governments of penniless nations to look for their ciztizens and deal with problems whcich they have.Assisting of wealthy countries will make them to become irresponsible and they will not to attempt to handle problems in education and other fields.
Error: whcich Suggestion: which
Error: ciztizens Suggestion: citizens

Sentence: In conclusion,rich and poorer states should coorporate to avoid problems and creat healthy,peaceful and wealthy life in modern world.
Error: coorporate Suggestion: corporate
Error: creat Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.