You are hereHouses and apartmentsSome people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?

Houses and apartmentsSome people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?

sandeep pooni's picture

By sandeep pooni - Posted on 14 June 2012

Houses and apartments
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?

Both houses and apartments have its own advantages and disadvantages. Someone can not judge which one is better in between home and set of rooms as it is depend upon individuals need. This essay is going to discuss both side benefits and limitations.

Some people think that house is better than a single room because it gives more relaxation to mind as there is more space than apartment. But opponents said that the house is not become home with just bricks and space, in house family member should have strong relation with each other. Many people said that management of goods and guest is easy in house. But others said that these matters can be adjustable as for guest we can share room and for things we can cut our needs.

It is claimed that apartments are cheaper than houses. However, space is problem in apartments this point decreases value of low price advantage.
Although many people believe that in apartments people need less things like only one television which has double profit for someone as it cut his electricity bill also, but I feel that it creates clashes between family members as every body want to see his favorite channel.

I think this is not an either / or question. Both have equal importance in the world. It is tough to choose which is better as it depends upon many factors like economic position, personal taste and availability.