You are hereHouses and apartmentsSome people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?
Houses and apartmentsSome people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?
Houses and apartments
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others think that there are more advantages living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages to living in a house rather than in an apartment?
Both houses and apartments have its own advantages and disadvantages. Someone can not judge which one is better in between home and set of rooms as it is depend upon individuals need. This essay is going to discuss both side benefits and limitations.
Some people think that house is better than a single room because it gives more relaxation to mind as there is more space than apartment. But opponents said that the house is not become home with just bricks and space, in house family member should have strong relation with each other. Many people said that management of goods and guest is easy in house. But others said that these matters can be adjustable as for guest we can share room and for things we can cut our needs.
It is claimed that apartments are cheaper than houses. However, space is problem in apartments this point decreases value of low price advantage.
Although many people believe that in apartments people need less things like only one television which has double profit for someone as it cut his electricity bill also, but I feel that it creates clashes between family members as every body want to see his favorite channel.
I think this is not an either / or question. Both have equal importance in the world. It is tough to choose which is better as it depends upon many factors like economic position, personal taste and availability.
- Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/ she wanted to see.Tell him/her•What movie is it?•Why do you think it might be interesting?•Make arrangements to watch it together
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make.Has this become a positive or negative development?
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately, you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost. Write a letter to the manager of insurance company. In your letter •Describe the item you lost •Explain how you lost it •Tell the insu
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
- Your employer have arranged a computer training course for you next month, but you cannot go for personal reasons. Write a letter to your employer.•Tell how this course would be useful to you•Why cannot attend•Suggest some other time
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?
- You are working for company. You need to take some time off and want to ask your manager about this. Write a letter to your manager. In your letter explain why want to take time off work. •Explain why want to take time off work.•Give details of the amount
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from
- You have invited your friend from overseas for a family wedding.You will not be able to pick him up at the airport.Write a letter:(i) Why you cannot pick him at the airport.(ii) How to get to his hotel.(iii) Describe the hotel.
- Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays.Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages?Write your view and share your experience.