How to Decrease the Percentage of Illiterate People

I am incline to believe that illiterate people can be disadvantage for the country. When the country has illiterate people, they can lack of qualified human resource and this will hold up progress of nation. In my opinion government must decrease the percentage of illiterate people, I have three ways to decrease the percentage of illiterate people. First government must augment school building, second government must augment teacher, and the last is must augment general facilities.

Some people had realized the importance of schools for the future. I would argue that when people go to school, they will get a lot of knowledge, and one of them is reading skill. In my opinion reading skill is very important for every one, it is because with reading they can get a lot of information, and every body know information needed for a live. Government must augment school with an eye to can be read.

As far as I am concerned teacher is first man and most important for education. Basically teacher not only just teaching but also educate student to be resourceful. Government should give a more attention for the welfare of teacher. this is one way to attract more people to become teachers, it because teacher will teaching illiterate people with an eye to can be read.

The last way how to decrease the percentage of illiterate people is from my point of perspective good facility such as good road, good bridge, and good transportation will facilitate students especially in outlying place for go to school. It is because when they get a good access, they can easily for learning.

In conclusion, government is responsible side to a lot of illiterate people. To decrease the percentage of illiterate people, I think they must augment education facilities, give a more attention for the welfare of teacher, and build a good access. I hope this way can be able to decrease the percentage of illiterate people.

Sentence: I am incline to believe that illiterate people can be disadvantage for the country.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to am and incline

Sentence: First government must augment school building, second government must augment teacher, and the last is must augment general facilities.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and must

Sentence: In my opinion reading skill is very important for every one, it is because with reading they can get a lot of information, and every body know information needed for a live.
Description: The fragment body know information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Government must augment school with an eye to can be read.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to to and can

Sentence: Basically teacher not only just teaching but also educate student to be resourceful.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: Government should give a more attention for the welfare of teacher. this is one way to attract more people to become teachers, it because teacher will teaching illiterate people with an eye to can be read.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and teaching
Suggestion: Refer to to and can

Sentence: It is because when they get a good access, they can easily for learning.
Description: The fragment is because when is rare