How do movies or television influence people’s behavior use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Television is a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects which can be stationary or moving between distant points. Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done. Through the media we can have numerous knowledge from information of television. So than Various information obtain can change someone’s life.

Firstly, media can expand thinking. Television can show for introducing the place which many people not knowing about it, so that invite people for visiting to it. for example, one of the even on television introduce one of region in South Sulawesi as Toraja. Toraja has many unique of traditional their, such as tomb stone and Baruang Tongkonan which is traditional house. Media was helping the people in country for recognize the others life so that they have new angle in their life. Thus media can be as an intermediary between traditional life with modern life.

Secondly, media able to inspire. Many new things which for telling by media, such as, fashion or hairdo which can to make people motivated to do the same from the media. Everyone want something different then yesterday. They can follow what to make them liked and enjoyed. Beside that, television give the show about information of great education in Indonesia or other country, so that make people for want to join with them . They will search the great school for getting something which has many profit from it.

Finally, media can make even entertainment with show an artist who has magnetism so that people want to follow her/him, such as Kick Andy. Kick Andy is one of many reality show in television which gives a lot of life experience of someone who has been successful, and that many people want keep on from their life. Kick Andy bounce a illustration which has several uses for our life, such as how manner to make a business, how to rise from adversity, etc. And that all can be us to the better before.

In summary, television is a medium which give voluminous knowledge of material with show various inspiration from even in television, and from that we container convert our behavior in our life.

Sentence: So than Various information obtain can change someone's life.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to obtain and can

Sentence: Television can show for introducing the place which many people not knowing about it, so that invite people for visiting to it. for example, one of the even on television introduce one of region in South Sulawesi as Toraja.
Description: The fragment the even on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace even with adjective
Description: The fragment television introduce one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace introduce with verb, past tense

Sentence: Toraja has many unique of traditional their, such as tomb stone and Baruang Tongkonan which is traditional house.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to traditional and their

Sentence: Media was helping the people in country for recognize the others life so that they have new angle in their life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and recognize
Suggestion: Refer to others and life

Sentence: Beside that, television give the show about information of great education in Indonesia or other country, so that make people for want to join with them .
Description: The fragment television give the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to for and want

Sentence: Finally, media can make even entertainment with show an artist who has magnetism so that people want to follow her/him, such as Kick Andy.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and show

Sentence: In summary, television is a medium which give voluminous knowledge of material with show various inspiration from even in television, and from that we container convert our behavior in our life.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to show and various
Description: The word that is not usually used as a WH-pronoun, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to that
Description: The fragment container convert our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace convert with verb, past tense