A huge number of student choose to study English independently on a self study basis rather than attend a formal course However without the assistance of a teacher students often find it difficult to manage their studies To what extent do you agree or dis

A huge number of student choose to study English independently on a self-study basis rather than attend a formal course. However, without the assistance of a teacher, students often find it difficult to manage their studies.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

As the world becomes more integrated, the need for common means like of communication like English become more pressing. In fact, in the modern times, for students, there are few things important than studying English. There are some who argue that it is hard for students to run their studies by themselves without help from course teachers. However, in my view, a self-study is now a good way for learners studying English owning to many helps from alternative resources.

It is true that attending a formal course in the cram center is still a good option for students; however, with the advances of technology, self-study is become more efficient than ever before. Take for example the internet, which provides a huge number of learning websites as well as online free courses to visit and learn. There are even many English teachers conduct 24 hours a day to check your essays carefully like in the English centers. At the same time, the cyberspace is also a good place for students to make friend with native speakers and practise with them by chating or through video calls.

Furthermore, materials for students studying English in their own has been improved significantly in terms of variety , quality and availability. For example, self-study books are more plentiful and impressive published by many reputable university in the world, such as Collins, Longman and Cambridge ... In addition, students could also buy many self-course in form of CDs to learn by computers.

What is more, the development of tourism leads to many chances for students improving their English effectively. Meeting foreign tourists, for instance, is always a best way for learners to practise speaking. Additionally, there are many English coffee clubs with the participating of many native English speakers where students could learn and be shared experience.

Overall, there is no doubt that formal English center is still appropriate option for students; nevertheless, self-study would be mainstream in studying English in the modern times because it is not only economic and effective sound but also more easier to follow.

Sentence: As the world becomes more integrated, the need for common means like of communication like English become more pressing.
Description: The fragment English become more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Meeting foreign tourists, for instance, is always a best way for learners to practise speaking.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best