A hundred years ago people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life Now it seems this is not certain in that situation In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays In which areas do you think we stil

A hundred years ago, people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life. Now it seems this is not certain in that situation.
In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays?
In which areas do you think we still need to make progress?

Nowadays, people in majority are focus to the globalization that it is pushing them improving themselves in particular areas of life. In fact, in the recent time, the global society has made progress in a vital part which is education aspect, while they are still facing the challenges to improve and maintain the environment.

Technology is developed all the time, affecting the information way that it is become easier to get by the society. This is also increasing most people to get better education. Today, people could join a lesson in a rich variety of methods; for instance by education onl...

Sentence: Nowadays, people in majority are focus to the globalization that it is pushing them improving themselves in particular areas of life.
Description: The fragment are focus to is rare

Sentence: In return, they should develop their home country after go back there.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to after and go