A hundred years ago people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life Now it seems this is not certain in that situation In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays In which areas do you think we stil

A hundred years ago, people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life. Now, it seems this is not certain in that situation.
In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays?
In which areas do you think we still need to make progress?

Human race has made many improvements in the life. From the stone age to modern life. Human is considered as one of the most successful organisms who can survive through difficult ages. Regarding to the motion, some people thought that the human race was improving nicely in every area of life. I believe that human race is still can make new improvements in present life and future.

People in the past have discovered and improved in many parts of this life. Our predecessors were already found wheel, that until now the principle of it still used in our daily life. Telephone, a tool that allows people to make conversation, was invented in 18th century. Those were things that already invented by people before us. And now, people are still using and improving them.

However, that does not mean that people in present do not make any important progress. One of the important progresses is the successfulness of a robot landing in Mars. For many years, people were trying hard to send something to Mars to study about the planet directly, but it was never succeed before the robot finally landed in Mars this year. It is a new benchmark set by human in order to find a possibility of living in Mars.

In addition, human race is not an organism who is easily to be satisfied. Human is still looking for some progresses in their life. And I think we still need to make progress in alternative energy area. As we see, the use of nonrenewable resources of energy is still high, and we have to do a revolutionary step to shift our dependence to the renewable resources. It will help us to avoid the extinction of the renewable resources.

In conclusion, human race was absolutely did many improvements in almost every area of life, but there are still many important progresses to do. However, people in present are also have made important progress that our predecessors did not make.

Sentence: I believe that human race is still can make new improvements in present life and future.
Description: The fragment is still can is rare

Sentence: One of the important progresses is the successfulness of a robot landing in Mars.
Error: successfulness Suggestion: No alternate word