A hundred years ago, people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life. Now it seems this is not certain in that situation.In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays?In which areas do you think we st

A hundred years ago, people thought that the human race was steadily improving in every area of life. Now it seems this is not certain in that situation.
In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays?
In which areas do you think we still need to make progress?

Nowadays, people seem comfort with their condition now without any improvement in other areas of life. It is contradicted with the past condition when human race was improving in their life. This essay would argue that improvement in people’s life is really important, especially in education sector that could bring positive progress to another area of life.

Education is one the area that already has good progress in people’ life. People tend to work hard to pursue higher education since they were child. By education, people could do many things that could bring positive impact not only for themselves but also for environmental. They could manage the people’s life by using knowledge, as a result, people would have better life.

In the school, people are not only taught about academic skills but also soft skills. People have to improve their soft skills because it is really important to adjust their life with the changing of global life. For example, people tend to find a job after finishing study in university, only a few of them want to build self-business to provide employment. It is occurred because the lack of soft skills they have or they do not want to improve their soft skills.

People could take many advantages if they could improve soft skills. For example, soft skills in establishing new business. It could provide employment to jobless people even it could help people to improve their standard of life. In addition, it also could develop the environment to be better with business atmosphere.

To sum up, people already have good progress in education sector that evidenced by many people want to pursue their study in higher level. In addition, soft skill is still needed to be improved because it is important to build a creative people in facing dynamic life.

Sentence: People tend to work hard to pursue higher education since they were child.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and child