Hydro-electric power generation

Hydro-electric power generation

The picture shows hydro-electric power generation which is the process that is changing function of water becoming a benefit for running a power of electrical.

When the sun rise well in the sky and the temperature so hot, it will influences water in the sea which evaporation water in the sea to the sky. Sky contains much water, because of that it is a trigger of rain which water in the sky will fall down and come to reservoir. Reservoir is the big place to reserve water before water come to turbine. There is a dam to filter limit of water fall down into turbine. In the turbine will process there are two processes; firstly an amount of water which becomes energy obtain in high voltage cable and secondly after process to run a turbine water will come to pump and come back in the reservoir.

Next process is high voltage cables which contain of electrical power which distribute the energy in the transformer station. In the transformer station the energy will manage to distribute in the house, school, office complex and public facility by underground cables. The energy will give energy for turning a light or running other electrical equipments.

The main resource of hydro-electric power generation is water which have processing to give a benefit for human. As a result, water play an important roles to obtain better lives by electric.

Sentence: When the sun rise well in the sky and the temperature so hot, it will influences water in the sea which evaporation water in the sea to the sky.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and influences

There is a dam to filter limit of water fall down into turbine.
There is a dam to filter limit of water falling down into turbine.

In the turbine will process there are two processes;
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As a result, water play an important roles to obtain better lives by electric.
Description: The fragment water play an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

'Which' is not used properly. Check online how to use 'which','that'.