I agree with the statement “Not everything that is learned is contained in books”. In my opinion, knowledge gained from experience is more important than knowledge gained from books.

As it is rightly said "knowledge is devine" and it is one of the most important factor in reaching your goals and ambitions. no matter which way you gain knowledge, either through books or experience learning from both is essential. Having said that, I feel learning from experience is more important than from books.

Needless to say, books are also very important. A person in his lifetime cannot experience everything, but by reading books on various subjects, he can expand his knowledge. Sometimes obtaining knowledge through experience is time consuming as well as tedious, for instance, if a person wants to know about Himalayan mountains, it is not realistic for him to go there.

As the saying goes "Experience is best teacher", it is apparent that books are often written by proffesors, experts or authorities in varies fiels, Therefore, information acquired from them is greatly accepted, but by just learning the skill from books you cannot attain perfection in any subject. But this will be helpful in mastering the subject with proper experience over a period of time. To the cite an example, just passed out doctor cannot be expected to perform surgeries,he had to work as trainee under experienced doctor, before performing surgeries himself. It is only with practical exposure that one gets required confidence and expertise.

To conclude, although we can gain knowledge through books as well as experience but learning through experience is more important because it boosts our confidence and provides a better understanding of the subject.

one of the most important factor...
one of the most important factors... Don't forget s

Sentence: To the cite an example, just passed out doctor cannot be expected to perform surgeries,he had to work as trainee under experienced doctor, before performing surgeries himself.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and cite

Sentence: As the saying goes 'Experience is best teacher', it is apparent that books are often written by proffesors, experts or authorities in varies fiels, Therefore, knowledge acquired from them is greatly accepted, but by just gaining it from books you cannot attain expertise in any subject.
Error: proffesors Suggestion: professors

More words and more different words wanted.