The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion mil to be have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

People now devoted their life for working. They wish to earn more money by having several careers and further their education those continues throughout their life. Earning money is rather difficult and challenging since there are other million people compete the same goals. However, people effort more to earn more money in order to support their life and family.

Having several careers is one among other ways to earn more money. People can be a teacher and businessman at the same time. They manage their time very well consequently they can finish all their job efficiently. To be a teacher and businessman outright is not impossible, it depends on how they can manage to do it without ignoring each career. There are hundred successful men whose careers are businessman and teacher at once. They are even success in both of their careers. An idea of having several careers is now a trend and a single career is becoming an old fashioned one since a need for money is highly increasing recently.

Another way to earn more money is by further their education to a higher level. Private company and Government institution will considerately hire those who have higher education than those who have not. Besides, a higher salary and position come for an employee whose education is higher than others. By having several careers and further our education, it spends much times, energy and takes many risks. Yet, since they do not harm other people’s life to earn more money by doing such harm activities, just keep moving on to support their life but not to forget their main roles as a part of family and society.

Sentence: They wish to earn more money by having several careers and further their education those continues throughout their life.
Description: The fragment those continues throughout is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continues with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: However, people effort more to earn more money in order to support their life and family.
Suggestion: Refer to people and effort

better to 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.