The idea if having a single career is becoming an old fasioned one The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life

The idea if having a single career is becoming an old fasioned one.The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life.

As our world developing day by day approaches of the people to the career matters changes gradually. But of course there is a big amount of contrast between ideas. One group of human being is confident to state that each person should have only one profession and career, so to their mind having a single career is the best way to improve themselves and their speciality. But another group of people think on the conterary, as far as they know learning new subjects, keeping up with modern world can not be thought without having different abilities in various parts of professions. They support the ...

Sentence: One group of human being is confident to state that each person should have only one profession and career, so to their mind having a single career is the best way to improve themselves and their speciality.
Error: speciality Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But another group of people think on the conterary, as far as they know learning new subjects, keeping up with modern world can not be thought without having different abilities in various parts of professions.
Error: conterary Suggestion: contrary

Sentence: Actually I hold the view that having one career is an old fashioned now, people changes, technology becoming better and better little by little so if we want to catch up with the time we must be keen on learning more things not only about our presfession, but also different related branches.
Error: presfession Suggestion: profession

Sentence: It means people all around world, from seven to seventy utilize internet at least for different purposes-reading daily newspapers, getting hot information about politics, economics, sport, music, about everhting.
Error: everhting Suggestion: everything

Sentence: Today a considerable number of people use social networks like facebook, twitter, myspace etc. All of these hepl us to share our ideas and information with others and to get something new from them.
Error: hepl Suggestion: help

Sentence: One the other hand, people how have much information about changing world always look smart, wise and reliabe.
Error: reliabe Suggestion: reliable

Sentence: To sum up, to put all things in a nutshell, I can resitate that, I can not imagine our modern world with all these old fasioned single career staffs.
Error: resitate Suggestion: restate
Error: fasioned Suggestion: fashioned

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.