Nowadays for many people Internet is very necessary and important. However, we can confirm that it can't replace regular books because of three following reasons:

Firstly, reading books is a favourite which gives people joy and imagination. We can't have the feelings at the moment we open a book and start reading it with Internet. It is a very special emotion. We can smell the new of the book, we can touch many white pages, we can hear the rustle when we turn over to the next page and of course, we can sink in the world of words.

Secondly, one good book is one treasure of human beings. Beside the author, a book is also the result of the corporation of many individuals. They are people in the publishng house and printing house. From books, we can not only enrich our knowledge but also approach the human's history. Every book, in every field has the features of the period when it was written. These features are presented in the content, the title, the foreword and even the covering of the book.

Thirdly, last but not least, Internet means we must have a computer. Nevertheless, using the computer for a long time can have some bad influences on our health, especially our eyes. Besides, it make us lazy, inactive. Moreover, on the Internet, there are both good and bad information. We can have difficult in preventing our children from toxic information. So that encouraging kids to read books is the best choice. Even Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft company, said the first thing he wanted to give his children was a book.

In conclusion, athough Internet is developing more and more dramatically, books can't be replaced. They will exist forever. Reading books should be a hobby, a favourite of ours.