IELTS essay Capital punishment is a brutal decision and should be abolished

IELTS essay: Capital punishment is a brutal decision and should be abolished.

Over a past few centuries, it has been considered that capital punishment is inhuman punishment. It should kick out from the laws. While many countries still stand with this law, because they have strong arguments for capital punishment. Therefore, this type of punishment is important for murderers. The governments of these countries think that the capital punishment generates the wave of fear to crime amongst citizens.

In many countries, where this punishment is implementing strictly. If a person want to kill someone in the society. Then, he will think many times before killing the person. Like in some Middle Eastern countries. Therefore, they have such a low murders rate.

Alternatively, capital punishment makes difference between murderer and other criminals. There should a big difference in imprisonments of murderers and robbers. No one has right to deprive some from his/her life and facilities.

But this punishment is of no use in some cases, for instance, a person has killed someone in his adulthood and then he surrender in old age. So, he will live his remaining life in largish and facilitate jails without any hard imprisonment. In many European countries, where these both types of crimes have same prison.

Therefore, it is not justified. There should a great boundary and capital punishment creates the boundary between murderer and robber. However, I think same punishment for both types of criminals is not a useful incentive to capital punishment.

In conclusion, majority of the world countries do not want to change their law of capital punishment becasue of their strong arguments. I think there is no appropriate exchange prison of capital punishment. So, it should remain implement.

Sentence: If a person want to kill someone in the society.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: But this punishment is of no use in some cases, for instance, a person has killed someone in his adulthood and then he surrender in old age.
Description: The fragment he surrender in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace surrender with verb, past tense

Sentence: So, he will live his remaining life in largish and facilitate jails without any hard imprisonment.
Error: largish Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In conclusion, majority of the world countries do not want to change their law of capital punishment becasue of their strong arguments.
Error: becasue Suggestion: because