IELTS ESSAY - Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?

Shopping is unavoidable in this modern world. Many people choose shopping as their hobby as it easier and it gives pleasure and it replaced other activities. In this essay I will explain in detail about various reason why people selecting shopping as their hobby and its positive development.

One of main reason people choose shopping as their hobby is cheaper if they buy household goods as wholesale for each weekend. It reduces burden of missing some product f hey buy monthly. Due to high income and technology revolution, people buy new gadget and household equipments which is easier to handle and reduces their valuable time. Increase in giving gifts to their deer ones by getting specific present. Moreover, more awareness about personality and beauty products among people which results in steady increase in buying new cosmetics and costumes. For example, my mother was passionate about sarees and jewelries which result in buy different varieties of new sarees and jewelries to add in her collections.

Positive development of shopping are people high alert about prices about different new products in many shops due to frequent visits. Helps people to gain profound knowledge about each product in the shops. It also helps to increase communication skills with strangers. Searching for particular product and often visits to the shops helps to be fit. It helps to be good negotiator because of continuous negotiation with the shoppers. For example, my brother more involved in shopping, knows all the products and its prices helps him to negotiate well with the shoppers and get cheaper price all his products.

In a nutshell, shopping is a positive development if people spend limited amount for it. As discussed, there are various reason motivates people always involve in shopping. It helps to be smart, intelligent in this competitive world.

hai Dev...

:It boosts business..
:If walk on foot for shopping it provides exercises..
:familiar with latest products and its price..
:choose things and shops accoring to need and cost ex: cheep, local, branded, second hand and so on...

Good attempt...
Tessy

One of main reason people choose...
Suggestion: One of main reasons people choose...

Sentence: For example, my brother more involved in shopping, knows all the products and its prices helps him to negotiate well with the shoppers and get cheaper price all his products.
Description: The fragment prices helps him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive