IELTS essay Some people think that person should be punctual to every work Others think that quality results are more important

IELTS essay: Some people think that person should be punctual to every work. Others think that quality results are more important.

One of the precious thing in the life is time, which teaches how to perform effectively. There are some works which do not need punctuality, they just demands quality and performance. Works done in the time limit are consider great because person tries hard to complete the task.

For example, If a pupil writing an assignment of any subject,this has to be done with in the time limit, otherwise this assignment would lose its importance. Or, an employee ordered to give an speech in company's annual awards ceremony then his speech should be completed in the given time limit so the ceremony will gone.

On the other hand, consider an structural engineer working to develop tremendously large railway design, in this situation quality of the prescribed job is more important. It is not the matter of a single person, it is national development so it should different in creative way from other countries. Moreover, If a software engineer making a game application, he would ordered for best features of game in the market. In this situation quality of the job is more important.

In conclusion,it depends on the situations and conditions of task. Sometimes time limit of a work is important while sometimes its quality.

Sentence: Or, an employee ordered to give an speech in company's annual awards ceremony then his speech should be completed in the given time limit so the ceremony will gone.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and gone

Sentence: Moreover, If a software engineer making a game application, he would ordered for best features of game in the market.
Suggestion: Refer to would and ordered

Minimum 250 words wanted.