IELTS TASK2 ESSAY Crime is nearly always related to the environment in which it occurs For this reason international laws and international law courts are unrealistic and will not succeed in reducing crime levels in different countries Discuss both views

IELTS TASK2 ESSAY -

Crime is nearly always related to the environment in which it occurs. For this reason, international laws and international law courts are unrealistic and will not succeed in reducing crime levels in different countries. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is highly debatable that international law and courts are ineffective to diminish offence rate around the nations. Both laws are necessary to tackle the felony and slash its growth.

In some cases international law is necessary people who are illegally exporting rare animal species and skins to other countries. Moreover, children are kidnapped and sold them as slave or for prostitution from across the continent. In addition, drug smuggling from all over globe in which most people mind and body are affected result in death. Terrorist attacks across the world which affects global economy an...

hai..Dev

Thanks for your essay..

people those who commit crime and escape to other countries, internatioal laws are beneficial. To tackle international problem like global warming it is helpful.

special law is needed to punish the offenders from other countries those who are crossing international land, see, air borders though they are from other countries.

Ovarall i like your essay..
Tessy

Sentence: To conclude, by anlaysing both the views, depends on the crime, its environment and its links to other part of the world either domestic strict law or international severe law should act on the offenders.
Error: anlaysing Suggestion: analyzing

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Try some easier topics at the beginning.